Autohaus Middle East
Autohaus Middle East has made significant capital investments and strategic hires to be able to offer its valued customers a premium and effortless vehicle maintenance and service experience. In addition to using the latest in diagnostic equipment, dealer management systems, and tooling, Autohaus Middle East has recruited specialists trained to work on the Audi, Volkswagen, and BMW vehicle portfolio.
United Arab Emirates
Senior Service Advisor
Middle East • Posted 1 month ago
A prestigious workshop Garage in Dubai is currently looking for Senior Service Advisor to attend customer needs via Technical Consultation and Forwarding collective and accurate maintenance & repair instructions to the workshop.
• Receiving appointment & Walk-In (non-appointment) -customer and their vehicles
• Preforming active reception on customer vehicles (technical pre-check-up of vehicle)
• Determining customer needs via technical consultations on customer vehicle
• Provide Technical explanation to customer to be carried out on the vehicle.
• Ensuring all customer contact details are correct and/or need to be updated and saved in DMS
• Forwarding collective and accurate maintenance & repair instructions to the workshop via job card
• Following up with workshop staff for vehicle repair and/or maintenance status
• Following up with the customer on daily base (or discussed otherwise) about vehicle repair and/or maintenance status
• Preparing maintenance and/or repair estimate for additional work and obtain customer approval/authorization in written form
• Checking the vehicle and its carried-out maintenance/repair work to ensure that work is completed and additional work is noted in the jobcard
• Informing customer once vehicle is ready, washed and prepared for delivery/collection
• Preparing proforma invoice and maintaining all jobcard related documentation together with jobcard folder at the reception desk along with vehicle keys
• Reviewing maintenance/repair work carried out to customer upon collection of vehicle to ensure his needs are fulfilled
• Prepare job related documentation and explain proforma invoice to customer at point of vehicle collection
• Able to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer satisfaction is achieve.
• Collect customer payments and follow up within the stipulated time.
• Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
Job Role Reporting: Service Advisor reports directly to Service Manager (Supervising Manager).
Desired Candidate Description
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
**Specific Skills: Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence are critical for this job.
**Age: 30-45 of age
**Candidate must have be knowledgeable on MS Office and able to use Dealer Management System with minimum supervision
**Education : Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
**Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience as Service Advisor/ Service cum Consultant in a reputed automotive dealership.