United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
Responsibilities & Duties
• Coordinate work activities and identify and review resource needs.
• Determine schedules and assignments for garage activities based on work priority.
• Ensure that garage is constantly improving based on international standards
• Requisition materials and supplies, meeting with suppliers where required.
• Inspect and monitor repairs
• Oversee employee safety and correct unsafe conditions or violations in procedures and safety rules.
• Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinate purchasing and documentation and monitor garage expenditures.
• Inspect, test and measure completed car repairs.
• Ensure that systems are up to date and complete.
Desired Candidate Description
• Supervisory experience of garage with minimum 5 years in a management role.
• Extensive knowledge of mechanics, body repair and detailing.
• Experience of main dealer work as well as independent servicing and maintenance
• Interest in classic cars and a commitment to developing competency levels.
• Strong time management skills and ability to motivate a team.
• Strong organisational and presentation skills.
• The ability to multi task and work well under pressure.