Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Ford, Lincoln, Ferrari and Maserati across the UAE. Al Tayer Motors’ portfolio also includes commercial vehicles - Ford Trucks in the UAE.
As a company, we deal with a discerning customer who demands the best. From this stand point, we created a unique retail and service environment to meet our brands’ expected service standards.
The automobiles we sell provide immense pleasure and satisfaction to their owners and we add value by ensuring the joy is uninterrupted. Dedicated service, sales and parts centres in addition to world class personnel provide each customer with a unique ownership experience.
United Arab Emirates
Human Resources Executive - UAE Nationals only
United Arab Emirates • Posted 1 month ago
To provide HR operational support to the Al Tayer Motors to meet HR needs & objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a representative of the HR function within the BU, providing day-to-day HR support to employees and management.
- Participate in the implementation of employee induction and orientation plans within the units in conjunction with the Employee Services team and subsequent follow-up on progress of new recruits in their jobs through the induction & probation period including identification of any training needs to complement the learning on the job.
- Where appropriate, handle staff grievances & disciplinary issues & provide guidance to line managers for efficient & satisfactory resolution of the same in line with HR policies, procedures and undertake suitable measures to aid retention.
- Facilitate the performance management process, drive appraisal process for its successful conclusion during probation and annual cycle, review & report outcomes to HR Manager for further analysis & decisions in training, reward & performance management area.
- Provide counseling and advice to all employees in line with company and HR policies and procedures.
- Facilitate smooth transition of employees exiting the organization by coordinating with the relevant departments in ensuring payment of final settlement dues and cancellation of visas within appropriate timeframe.
- Oversee entry and maintenance of employee data on all HR systems and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the same.
- May require travelling across all locations within UAE
Desired Candidate Description
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Human Resources
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a HR generalist role
- Proficient in MS Office. Exposure to HR software solutions would be an advantage.
- Must have a good command of both Arabic and English languages.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills