ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Digital Marketing Manager
United Arab Emirates • Posted 1 month ago
One of the leading used car dealers in the UAE is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for their office based in Dubai. You will be responsible for leading the company’s overall communication strategy including the brand’s creative identity, promotional campaigns, advertising opportunities, and overall customer journey mapping. The job also entails overseeing the day to day activities of the company’s media accounts, and developing tasks and plans elevate the engagement level of potential customers and followers across the various channels. Furthermore, the role also requires a strong understanding of agency management and strategic partnership setup.
Desired Candidate Description
● Graduate / Post Graduate with specialization in communications, Marketing, social and digital marketing/media.
● Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with top media agencies and practical use cases of Social Media, Google Analytics, Ad Words, email marketing, Search Engine Marketing (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Web site Analytics, Affiliate Networks, and standard industry practices.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing. (SEO certification would be an added advantage.)
● Basic knowledge of HTML
● Creativity & resourcefulness
● The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
● Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
● Experience in Wordpress and Blogger (preferred)
● Advanced understanding of ad-serving platforms, testing, buying online media and/or managing campaign budgets and have a proven track record with ad networks.
● Expert knowledge of campaign costs, response rates, and the ability to tailor placements to meet campaign objectives and goals.
● Demonstrated experience with social media marketing, monitoring, community management, and advertising
● Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube, and Instagram, with a strong sense of different community behavior’s and experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals
● Display keen interest in technology/innovations
● Should be able to communicate effectively and have excellent negotiation skills.
● Should have good organizational and planning abilities including the ability to deal with/work under pressure and tight deadlines.
● Thorough working knowledge of intermediate to advanced MS Excel.