ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates • Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for an award-winning consumer marketplace headquartered in the UAE.
• The Product Manager is responsible for representing the company’s consumers at a global level.
• The role holder will liaise with offshore agile design/ development teams based in Germany representing the needs of the company’s consumers.
• The Product Manager acts as a pivotal member of agile design and development teams for user interfaces across web and mobile digital assets.
• The role will craft user interfaces that follow the brand guidelines of the company. The role holder is also responsible for creating product requirements documentation in collaboration with design and development teams.
• Deliver new assets in the form of new products, features and enhancements for the company division.
• Conduct research on user behavior, user needs and user journey through existing platforms
• Recommend product features and enhancements that will maximise the customer experience for C2B and B2B apps and in-house productivity tools.
• Work to discover the best in class eCommerce technologies and design and apply that to the company’s digital portfolio.
• Lead brainstorming and problem-solving activities when innovating novel design solutions
• Compose up to date product requirements document that can be easily digested by design and development teams across the business.
Desired Candidate Description
• Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing, Technology or Business-related subject.
• Strong experience in the design and development of web and native iOS/Android applications.
• Circa 2 years or more years of hands-on experience in a pivotal product management position.
• Ability to execute with urgency.
• Expert in Agile methodologies and able to work to a rapid iterative process.
• Strong knowledge of user journey and customer experience, able to interpret data from various sources to inform user interface design decisions.
• Able to craft mockups and prototypes in partnership with UI/UX designers.
• Clear communicator, able to translate complex ideas into action.
• Expert at writing detailed product requirement documentation for user interface projects.
• Effective communicator with all internal and external stakeholders.
• English (Full professional proficiency - Required) Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage).