Autohaus Middle East
Autohaus Middle East has made significant capital investments and strategic hires to be able to offer its valued customers a premium and effortless vehicle maintenance and service experience. In addition to using the latest in diagnostic equipment, dealer management systems, and tooling, Autohaus Middle East has recruited specialists trained to work on the Audi, Volkswagen, and BMW vehicle portfolio.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
European Car Specialist is looking for Automotive Mechanic proven excellent experience for more than 5years of experienced in Automobile Industry, has great knowledge on Electrical jobs. Candidates with Dealership experience is an added points (BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, and Mercedes Benz)
Can able to use diagnostic tool, ability to handle workshop tools and heavy equipment.
• Reporting directly to Workshop In-charge
• Requiring to wear company uniform and personal protection equipment (PPE) all the time during working hours and according to the scope of work
• Maintaining uniform and personal protection equipment in clean and functional manners at all times
• Maintaining clean and sorted work bay, tool box, workshop equipment and special tools at all times
• Maintaining inventory of tool box and reporting immediately broken and lost tools to Workshop In-charge and/or Service Manager
• Ensuring safe working practices are applied at all time for your own safety and others
• Inspecting, testing, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing of multi-brand automobiles according to provided jobcard specifying customer needs using a variety of tools, special tools, tester equipment, workshop equipment and workshop lifters
• Removing, installing, inspecting, testing, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing of spare parts of multi-brand automobiles
• Reading, understanding and utilizing workshop documentation like: jobcards, timing sheets, requisitions, estimates, check lists, diagnose reports and supporting jobcard documentation
• Documenting overall technical status of a vehicles with regards to customer complaints and all additional un-regulations
• Ensuring work carried out under manufacture standards and to your best knowledge
• Performing job-related duties as assigned
Desired Candidate Description
Candidates must be a graduate in Automobile Engineering, Technical background (Mechanical Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Repair, Overhauling, Installation of vehicle accessories)
Fast learner, self-motivated, independent individual.
Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision