ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Manager - Tyres
Kuwait • Posted 2 months ago
- Managing – Tires (Top 3 Global brand and multi brand)
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Manage internal and external communication with territorial sensitivities.
- Overall responsibility of facility, manpower, business expansion.
- Reporting daily business & new business opportunities.
- Responsible for branch office market position / profit objectives.
- Network and build key customer relationships.
- Develop and train the team with right approach to foster business growth by channel.
- Negotiate and Close business deals as per business plan.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Market Conditions.
- Perform any additional duties based on business needs/Management requests.
Desired Candidate Description
-Minimum 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in Tyres & Lubes
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills are required
- Experience with OTR, PLT & Commercial Tyres are necessary
- Experience in planning & implementing sales, marketing & product development programs
- Strong negotiation & closing skills are required
- Dealership experience is preferred