Nissan - OMAN
Suhail Bahwan Automobiles LLC (SBA) is a flagship company of the Bahwan International Group Holding (BIGH). SBA commenced its operations in April 2004, as the authorized National Sales Company for NISSAN Automobiles in Sultanate of Oman. Suhail Bahwan Automobiles, one of the top two automobile dealers in the Sultanate of Oman, employs over 3000 people throughout the country with a vision to build, own and promote world-class businesses and brands internationally.
The name ‘Suhail Bahwan’ has been respected in Oman for more than 40 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics. While we pride ourselves on our ability to embrace change and modern business practices, our core values and corporate culture remains the bulwark of our business strategy.
On the 4th of June 2005, SBA enhanced the customer belief by opening the world’s largest NISSAN showroom in Qurum to serve the consumer better and reinstate Nissan brand in the eyes of the loyal customers. Along with NISSAN, it’s luxury brand INFINITI and the RENAULT range of vehicles are also in display in the sprawling showroom to ensure that the customer is given utmost attention at all times and offer all models of the brands under one roof.
To serve the NISSAN customer in remotest parts of the country, SBA in a short span of time, has established 17 showrooms including their flagship showroom in Qurum along with 23 state-of-the-art service centers and 30 genuine spare parts outlets across Oman.
Exercising Customer First philosophy on a continuous basis, SBA has attained a formidable growth and is constantly thriving for ideas to achieve customer satisfaction. Thanks to our customers, who are an integral part of our growth which has lead SBA in achieving the prestigious, Operational Excellence Award the Golden Award for achieving the sales target, and most recently, SBA has been declared, the Champion Distributor in the entire GCC.
Assimilating technological innovations, learning new ways of doing business and changing with the times have always been a way of life for Suhail Bahwan Automobiles.
Build, own and partner world-class businesses and brands, internationally.
Create and retain customers so as to have a societally valued and perpetually sustainable business organization, it being clear that customers, employees and the regulatory framework provide the organization with its primary societal context.
Our Customers to see us as a people who are fair, honest and who live up to their commitments and promises more than our competitors do.
• Rewarding career paths for “growth from within”
• Excitement, fun and learning at work
• Training for professional and personal effectiveness, development & growth
• Communication forums and recognition platforms to celebrate successes and achievements
• Team events at work and outside
• Pride in associating with the organization, including involvement in CSR and other activities
• Team work that involves getting together to solve problems, extending help to a colleague / department without
being asked and without expecting any credit and applauding and celebrating each other’s successes
• Institution building
• Empowered employees through devolved authority along with transparent, self-control mechanisms
• Risk taking
• Safety, security and upkeep of our assets and premises
• Abhorrence of waste
• Alignment of goals all across the group
• Long-term thinking and utilizing formal systems of long-term planning
• Systems orientation
• Creating and embracing contemporary skills, knowledge and technologies
• Demonstrating a strong bias for performance, results and execution: eliminating the “apparent” contradictions
between quality control, cost control and speed of execution
• Listening more
• Learning from others
• Being humble in dealing with customers, colleagues, suppliers and dealers
• “Treading the narrow and straight path”: never acting cleverer than the system
Parts Sales Executives
Oman • Posted 2 months ago
Manage sales of automobile spare parts to the corporate, fleet, individual customers and issue parts to the in-house workshop.
Graduate / Diploma Engineers (preferably Mechanical or Automobile) with 3 - 5 years of experience in selling spare parts with a leading automobile manufacturer or dealer required.
Knowledge of understanding the parts catalogues is required.
Familiarity with SAP would be an advantage. Prior working experience in Saudi will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Description
Qualification: High School / Diploma
Age Group: 25 - 28 years
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Omani Nationals required for Qurum, Ibri, Salalah, etc.;
Candidates with valid GCC will license will only be considered