German Experts Car Maintenance LLC
German Experts Car Maintenance LLC was founded in 2015 in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and one of the most leading vehicle repair, servicing and mot testing center in the UAE.
Our mission lays and explains the premium price and experience associated with our service provided. Our experienced team has stood for truly outstanding engineering quality and reliability. Our service includes but not limited to engine, brakes, exhausts, tires, shocks absorbers, suspension and all related aspects of mechanical, electrical, painting and dent repair.
Our proficiency rests in utilizing solely advanced technologies for the repair and state of the art tools that retain your luxurious car in the pioneer arena of expertise. The car brands that we serve are Smart, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Aston Martin, McLaren, Jaguar, Land Rover.
GE will take care of your vehicle from the inside and the outside whether its Mechanical work, Body work or Electrical work as well as programming. Spare parts are always available at our hands we are the first service center to have our own spare parts, stock and separate store. Our customer will feel the difference when their vehicle repaired in timely manner without any hassles in finding spare parts. Our services:
Warranty / Service Contract / Insurance Service
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates • Posted 2 months ago
• Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
• Ensuring satisfactory financial performance, vs turnover, gross margins and profits to achieve company's objectives (budgets)
• Ensuring effective communication for a smooth and efficient body shop operation.
• Meeting general body shop requirements.
• Maintaining Customer Satisfaction in order to retain current customers and expand new customer base.
• Carrying out body shop marketing to enlarge business volume for achieving continuous growth.
• Developing the team to a level of proficiency to enable them to deliver outstanding quality of service.
• Minimising overdue debts to meet company objectives
• Exercising proper administrative control to ensure smooth office operation and following company policies. Actively contribute business development ideas for enhanced business levels
Desired Candidate Description
• At Least 5 Years Previous Body Shop Manager
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
• Demonstrated Ability to Manage Others
• Ability to Produce Winning Results with a Proven Track Record
• Ability to Develop Outstanding Relationships with Insurance Companies
• Valid UAE driver's license.