ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Europe • Posted 2 months ago
One of the leading automotive companies in Europe is looking for an experienced Export Manager for their offices based in Switzerland & Germany.
• Responsible for overseeing the export division of vehicles, parts and accessories from the European market to submarkets in Asia and the Americas. Chiefly focusing on the South American markets, this role requires an experience Export Manager who has outstanding skills in logistics, product planning, route planning and distribution channels.
• Working hand in hand and overseeing customs & clearance teams, shipping, logistics, and de-fleeting teams.
• Developing new markets / territories for company.
• Engaging with dealer networks/ distributors/ channels in new territory for business establishment.
• Ensuring the agreements and contracts are readied within SLAs for further action.
• Setting up an export division to deal with various new markets.
• Ensuring the documentation is in place before embarking on new markets.
• Being responsible for negotiating contracts for sales and managing and reviewing contracts as required enabling effective trading, operations and customer relations.
• Being responsible for identification of new geographies for operations.
• Ensuring accurate and periodic demand planning.
• Planning and managing the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standard's interpretations between exporting systems and territories.
• Managing and maintaining effective and lawful insurance provisions relating to export activities.
• Planning and building a collaborative and high-performance team.
Desired Candidate Description
• At least 10 to 12 years of work experience in the Automotive or Heavy Equipment industry
• At least 5 to 7 years in creating a network of dealers in new territories especially International Markets
• Experience dealing with SE Asian and South American markets preferred