ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Product Development Specialist
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
One of the largest exclusive supplier of genuine parts, accessories, lubricants for automobiles, motorcycles and power products to the Middle East and African Region is looking for an experienced Product Development Specialist for their office based in Dubai, UAE.
• Develop and Achieve Sales Business plan for the region for Parts and Accessories
• Analyze sales performance and Gross Profit achievement to meet the company’s objective
• Develop customer engagement programs with the channel partners to improve business
• Improve dealer relationship with effective communication
• Researching market opportunities throughout the region for growing revenues for wholesale parts distribution and other business channels.
• Designing, implementing the business roadmap and features for strategically managing following car parts wholesale product programs
• Improve dealer business operations using company guidelines
• Capture competitor activities and suggest action plans —
• Training of dealer staff and content development
• Product Development
• Controlling 4P’s Product, Price, Promotion and Place through strategic management of marketing mix in line with the company’s After-sales business and brand strategy.
• Research product line and content
• Determine product portfolio
• Formulate price position, forecast sales volume and set profitability targets
• Write product bulletins ae
• Applying time-integrated product development plans to study, develop, test, position, launch or retire products.
• Manage business risks during product shortages, quality, packaging, compliance, issues and protecting annual business targets.
Desired Candidate Description
• 3-5 years of product development experience from Automotive parts background (Manufacturers)
• Working knowledge of automotive parts
• Excellent communication and Microsoft Office skills
• Proven ability in identifying specific products
• Lots of travel is required