ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Europe • Posted 4 months ago
One of the leading automotive tyre manufacturers based in Italy, looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to work in the ivory coast. You will be responsible to manage the relationships with the main carmakers and small producers adapting their approach to the panellist level with effectiveness in defining new development and amendments, quotation and following maintenance of the line, and enhancing provision margins.
• Grant the development and consolidation of business opportunities on the national market and abroad for the assigned cluster.
• Understand customer needs in terms of performance, efficiency and compatibility with African market need mainly composed by demanding interlocutors and great distribution channels and producers.
• Manage the relationship with the main car marker and small producers adapting his/her approach to the interlocutor level with effectiveness in defining new development and amendments, quotation and following maintenance of the line, enhancing provision margins.
• Maintain relationships with Italian engineering team and plants, dealing with all customers points of reference that are involved in the sales process (marketing department, purchasing, engineering, quality, etc).
• Update his/her points of contact of the company as well as autonomous and independent in his/her work routine, developing business and providing technical assistance.
• Improve market share profitability, minimize investments and to grant goals achievement.
Desired Candidate Description
• Must be from an engineering background
• Must have previous commercial/sales experienced ideally in the tyre industry
• Ability to manage own agenda & activities
• English & French is essential