ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Plant Production Control & Logistics Manager
Europe • Posted 2 weeks ago
One of the leading automotive systems & technology design & manufacturing companies in Luxembourg is looking for an experienced Plant Production Control & Logistics Manager to efficiently manage logistics activities of a plant and deploy the Group's Production Control & Logistics (PC&L) policy.
•Ensure customer satisfaction: supervise day to day activities, anticipate customer requirements and maintain good relationships, manage the launch of new programs within the plant.
•Lead the logistics team and set PC&L objectives.
•Ensure adequate staffing, training and development of team members.
•Monitor logistics processes: supervise day to day activities, prepare and propose the Sales and Operations Plan (PIC) to the plant management committee, assure the responsibility of the Master Scheduling Plan (PDP) with Autonomous Production Unit (UAP) managers, improve & enhance performance and relationships of suppliers and logistics partners.
•Monitor logistics performance and implement necessary improvement actions.
Desired Candidate Description
• Must be an EU National or have the right to work in Europe.
• Must be able to lead logistics team and set plant distribution objectives.
• Contribute with staffing, training & development of team members.
• Ability to monitor logistics process; supervise day to day activities, improve & enhance performance & relationships of suppliers logistics partners.
• Monitor logistics performance & implement necessary improvement actions in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production, System Efficiency)