Autohaus Middle East
Autohaus Middle East has made significant capital investments and strategic hires to be able to offer its valued customers a premium and effortless vehicle maintenance and service experience. In addition to using the latest in diagnostic equipment, dealer management systems, and tooling, Autohaus Middle East has recruited specialists trained to work on the Audi, Volkswagen, and BMW vehicle portfolio.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates • Posted 1 month ago
• Reporting directly to Service Manager (supervising Manager).
• To control and allocate the flow of work through the workshop to make the best use of staff, equipment and other resources.
• To ensure all working bays of mechanic and technicians are clean and tidy
• Ensuring that all cleaners, mechanics, technicians wearing uniform and personal protection equipment (PPE) during working hours and whilst attending work orders accordingly
• Ensuring full utilization of workshop available labor and resources to archive planned operational targets
• Ensuring mechanics and technicians carry out the assigned jobs within the allotted time
• Ensuring the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
• Ensuring the most effective use of available time and usage of equipment
• To act as a Technical expert in the workshop, advising staff on tasks and sharing knowledge.
• Allocating jobcards and supervising cleaners, mechanic and technicians to maximize the throughput by aligning jobs to skill set of cleaners, mechanic and technician
• Informing Service Advisor and/or Service Manager on any unclear working instructions and/or maintenance service and/or repair extensions
• Ensuring estimate are prepared accordingly with required parts information and reason of replacement/repair
• Ensuring estimates are filled out correctly, forwarded as soon as possible and work orders are categorized in A = immediate, B = for next service, C = just report
• Ensuring all pre-orders are approved and obtain customer approval for all additional work
• Carrying out final test drive and end control after maintenance service and/or repair is completed
• Ensuring work carried out under manufacture standards and to your best knowledge
• Performing job-related duties as assigned
Desired Candidate Description
Competencies and Core Skills:
* With good listening and interpersonal skills
*Able to manage workload and meet deadlines.
*Good attention to detail.
* With the ability to analyze information in a systematic way and make decisions in an objective and structured way.
* Able to work well in a team and on own initiative.
* With positive pro-active approach & with an excellent understanding of mechanics and computer diagnostics.
* Knowledgeable of Service Core Process
* Minimum of 5 years experience in vehicle maintenance, including diagnostics
* Experienced in latest brand /model of European and American Vehicles.
* With proven skills in Managing the Team.