Kuwait Automotive Imports
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families
The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait
KAICO is doing business since 1936
KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe
KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait
Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969
Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969
Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004
Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000
BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011
ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950
Michelin Tires (France) since 1950
(KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department)
Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.
Full Stack Web Developer
Kuwait • Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack developer / Website Designer who is comfortable with both front and back end development. Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, graphic designs for web design features, among other duties. The candidate will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Full Stack Development
- Development of Front End Website Architecture
- Designing User Interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Graphics designed for web design features
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Desired Candidate Description
- 3+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Arabic.
- Kuwait Driver's license added advantage.