Stop & Go was carefully developed to overcome the uncomfortable feeling we all face when visiting a car service center. Apart from being time-consumption it also involves unplanned expenses and, sometimes, lack of trust on the technicians.
Stop & Go was born in the heart of Dubai – Jumeirah, next to one of the most iconic buildings in the world – Burj Khalifa, and it is formed by a team of experts who will guide you always aiming for your safety and delight.
At Stop & Go you can easily have a good time while your car is being serviced – you are invited to order any beverage from our menu and have some fun on our Formula 1 simulator.
In case you prefer not to wait at the customer lounge area, we are located nearby Dubai Mall and City Walk, where you can enjoy a wide range selection of restaurants, cafes and fashion shops.
You also have the option of booking our Chauffeur-Drive service. We will gladly drop you off anywhere in Dubai, making the most of your time.
Come and visit us! We are awaiting you… and your car.
WHAT WE DO
Stop & Go is a full-service automotive solutions company that provides reliable and trustable service at a competitive price.
Our team of experts is capable of doing maintenance in any car. From Tyres changing, Brakes Replacement, Wheel Alignment, Steering and Suspension, Car Check-ups, among many other car services.
Stop & Go is “driven” by 3 key aspects:
Customers’ Experience and Satisfaction
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates • Posted 1 month ago
We are seeking a hard-working individual with prior experience as an Automotive Service Advisor with excellent Customer Care skills to coordinate day to day operations of the workshop.
Desired Candidate Description
• Establish cordial relations with customers and staff.
• Ascertain automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms.
• Advise customers about the required, important and urgent jobs. Establish priorities based on urgent interventions.
• Inform and discuss servicing/ repair needs, guide customer on assessment and repair of problems/ faults and service requirements.
• Provide proper quotation to the customer and ensure the service schedule according to the Workshop availability.
• Understanding and answering customer inquires over the phone or e-mail.
• Handling customer expectations and complaints.
• Ensure all the efforts to solve customer complaints ensuring a positive experience and satisfaction.
• Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know when their vehicle is ready for pick-up.
• Up to date knowledge of automotive parts and products.
• Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to reduce costs.
• Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor.
• Order required parts and control their delivery according to the requirements.
• Responsible for Inventory Control of the stocks.
• Maintain customer and vehicle records complete and updated.
• Conducting inspections of vehicles making sure they are up to standards and clean prior to handover to customers.
• Working as part of a busy team in a fast paced customer facing environment.
• Confident, professional, well presented with proven ability to work well under pressure.
• Good people skills and ability to adjust to different nationalities and cultures.
• Liaising with other Stop&Go departments.
• Administrative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Valid driving license
• Customer Focus
• Good listener
• Flexibility in working hours
• Must have experience in the UAE