Universal Motors Agency (UMA)
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East.
As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern, Central, Western & Southern Province of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer. Our customers will be served in the manner they have come to expect from GM dealers worldwide.
UMA has adopted GM global retail standards and benchmarks and implemented new processes, which focus on the needs of our customers by: Exceeding their expectations in every aspect of sales and after-sales services without exception.
Setting the standards of excellence for car dealerships throughout the region. Focusing on customer's experience to make it as enjoyable and satisfying as possible. UMA is a joint venture between Arabian Motors & Engineering Company (Ameco-Zahid) and General Machinery Agencies (GMA), two of the oldest and most respected GM dealers in Saudi Arabia. Late Sheikh Abdulmajid Zahid and his brothers were awarded the first General Motors franchise in the Kingdom in 1949. The General Machinery Agencies Company established by the late Sheikh Salahudin Abduljawad was the second company to be awarded a GM franchise eight years later.
Today, their sons sit on the board of UMA and provide the strategic planning and direction, which will make UMA one of Saudi Arabia's leading automotive dealerships. We are building on their considerable success and experience in dealing with customers who demand top quality products backed up by a professional customer-oriented service.
Today, UMA enjoys a name in the market by virtue of its constant struggle to up-keep GM standards in all its discipline of business and hence now has a place as second to none as a GM Dealer.
Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Type: Public Company
Service Advisor / Riyadh
Saudi Arabia • Posted 2 months ago
1. Greet the customer cordially, listen carefully, assess needs, and take actions necessary to satisfy those needs & performs all other duties that make the customer completely satisfied.
2. Perform vehicle's check externally and internally, mark any scratch, damage or anything beyond the standard shape.
3. Create and verify a repair order that cover all concerns mentioned by the customer, the release promised date, initial repair cost estimate, gives copy to customer & passes the hard copy to towe.
4. Check the work progress and update the customer about the details when ever is required.
5. Get the customer's approval on initial repair cost and explain thoroughly any extra work estimation for further approval.
6. Accompanies every customer while settling the payment and, hand over the gate pass to the driver to bring the vehicle after being cleaned and then, explains the work done next to the car before delivery.
7. Responsible to contact certain customers, which their vehicles are involved in some recall campaigns to complete the required job in the company's service facility.
8. Responsible to contact customer no later than three days from date of delivery to make sure that the vehicle is in a good condition, or to report any problem to the superior.
9. Should ask the customer to complete customer satisfaction card upon vehicle’s delivery, make sure to contact his superior for resolving any problem in case the score does not match completely satisfied parameter.
Desired Candidate Description
• Keridge experience
• Knowledge in GM standards is preferable.
• Adequate command of Arabic and English Languages
• Computer literacy.
• Customer Focus
• Analysis and problem solving
• Communication Skills