Spare Part Company Ltd ( eSpare)
eSpare is an e-commerce multi-vendor platform working in the field of selling the vehicle spare parts online.
eSpare is looking forward to be one of the major selling online marketplaces for multi-brand spare parts (Original & after market) and to reach a wide geographical scope within Saudi Arabia and the neighboring countries.
Business Development Manager
Saudi Arabia • Posted 7 months ago
Responsible for developing and facilitating e-Parts platform and executing Digital Transformation strategies.
Initiate analysis and study to improve user experiences, information architectures, strong interaction with stake holders, and to ensure that online content is up to date, engaging, comprehensive and in line with customer expectations in terms of quality and depth.
Desired Candidate Description
• Strategize, optimize, and manage content for e-Parts websites through hands-on optimization, including keyword/phrase research, site structure, page construction, content, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) copywriting to keep abreast of industry trends and opportunities.
• Produce product and brand content to support the increasing appetite for digital assets by consumers.
• Create, curate and maintain a library of digital assets that are up to date and accurate to support the customer vehicle research and selection process.
• Provide thought leadership on market-leading trends grounded in innovation and digital technology
• Creation and maintenance of core digital asset strategy (e.g. configurator properties).
• Supervise the Industrialization phase, ensuring the initial vision and strategy materializes through the deployment / industrialization, for value realization.
• Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative
• Lead and participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
• Create a client’s transformation vision outlining the target end-state outcome, while identifying the strategic initiatives and projects needed to get there
• Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-5 years in related field
• Basic knowledge in the philosophy of the local (Saudi Arabia) automobile industry.
• Creative development experience.
• Used to working in a technical environment where the management and consistent application and update of data is critical.