Spare Part Company Ltd ( eSpare)
eSpare is an e-commerce multi-vendor platform working in the field of selling the vehicle spare parts online.
eSpare is looking forward to be one of the major selling online marketplaces for multi-brand spare parts (Original & after market) and to reach a wide geographical scope within Saudi Arabia and the neighboring countries.
Call Center Agent - Customer Service
Saudi Arabia • Posted 2 months ago
Focuses on developing and using the skills, knowledge and behaviors needed to consistently provide outstanding Customer Experiences and contribute to the achievement of business goals. Responds to Customer calls/communications, and provides optimum services, information and advice.
Support manager and team leader in managing assigned call and trace file duties.
Desired Candidate Description
• Contributes to assigned learning events using prescribed methods to acquire understanding of the Company business (services, roles & responsibilities of other functions, systems, processes, products etc.) and Customer Experience strategy, together with the Customer’s business requirements.
• Organizes assigned types of transactions/new work requests received via agreed channels using appropriate methods and tools to organize & document the learning materials & information provided.
• Performs realistic assessments of progress and escalates potential issues to maintain required progress to consistently meet Customer expectations/Company standards.
• Contribute to the achievement of individual, team and service level goals by performing all activities in accordance with defined standards for performance and conduct.
• Work on more complex requirement with guidance and/or supervision by providing information and standard solutions to meet Customer requirements.
• Respond to less complex types of written Customer queries with an appropriate level of guidance from the managers.
• Develops effective Team alignments including roles and responsibilities of the other functional groups, key contacts, and the role they can play in problem evaluation or implementation of special requirements.
• Works with relevant contacts to progress requirements and builds professional working relationships within the Customer Experience center/structure that support cooperation, teamwork and goal achievement.
• Perform less complex elements of the problem resolution process by adhering to defined standards and procedures.
• Actively supports the introduction of revised processes, procedures and tools.
• Identifies opportunities by initiating defined actions to optimize realization of each opportunity to improve Customer loyalty or close additional business.
• Performs any other related duties, including providing contingency cover, when requested by management.
High School diploma with minimum four (4) years experience of related customer service spare parts support environment, preferably in high technology manufacturing industry. Requirement to be computer literate and be proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as hands on experience with an ERP application.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma with minimum (2) years experience of related customer service spare parts support environment, preferably in high technology manufacturing industry. Requirement to be computer literate and be proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as hands on experience with an ERP application.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must possess excellent communication skills with ability to exchange information and interface effectively with employees and/or customers clearly and concisely. Must have ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously and execute effectively under strict time constraints. Position requires a team player with ability to prioritize and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be based in the Electronic Systems business unit, in the KSA area. A competitive market-based compensation package, commensurate with the responsibilities and experience requirements will be provided.