Spare Part Company Ltd ( eSpare)
eSpare is an e-commerce multi-vendor platform working in the field of selling the vehicle spare parts online.
eSpare is looking forward to be one of the major selling online marketplaces for multi-brand spare parts (Original & after market) and to reach a wide geographical scope within Saudi Arabia and the neighboring countries.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 7 months ago
Manage E-Parts day to day activities for Sales, Customer Service etc. and to assist management in implementing the department activities by complying the approved company policies and procedures.
Desired Candidate Description
• Engage with E-Parts Sales activities including, communication with concerned stake holders like PDC, Finance and to support e-parts customers in all means of customer service.
• Communicate with all Supply Chain functions to deliver Customer expectations.
• Co-ordinate with Call Center frequently to facilitate customer requirements.
• Proper communications among stake holders on time to resolve customer requirements e.g. refunds and returns processing.
• Proper and timely reporting to management based on demand.
• Monitor and measure all Supply Chain processes to ensure maximum operational efficiency with reduced costs.
• Kaizen backload process.
• Minimum – Relevant Diploma with background in Parts Operations, Sales, Inventory, Planning and Management.
• Parts Operations: Principals of Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning.
• Data Management and Analysis: Principals of data management, analysis and reporting.
• Systems and Application: Use of EPC, JSAP Parts Stream (SD and other related T-Codes), also preferably SAP Business Objects.
• English Language: knowledge of the structure and content of the English language with good fluency and good command in writing.