German Experts Car Maintenance LLC
German Experts Car Maintenance LLC was founded in 2015 in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and one of the most leading vehicle repair, servicing and mot testing center in the UAE.
Our mission lays and explains the premium price and experience associated with our service provided. Our experienced team has stood for truly outstanding engineering quality and reliability. Our service includes but not limited to engine, brakes, exhausts, tires, shocks absorbers, suspension and all related aspects of mechanical, electrical, painting and dent repair.
Our proficiency rests in utilizing solely advanced technologies for the repair and state of the art tools that retain your luxurious car in the pioneer arena of expertise. The car brands that we serve are Smart, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Aston Martin, McLaren, Jaguar, Land Rover.
GE will take care of your vehicle from the inside and the outside whether its Mechanical work, Body work or Electrical work as well as programming. Spare parts are always available at our hands we are the first service center to have our own spare parts, stock and separate store. Our customer will feel the difference when their vehicle repaired in timely manner without any hassles in finding spare parts. Our services:
Warranty / Service Contract / Insurance Service
United Arab Emirates
Team Leader Range Rover
United Arab Emirates • Posted 4 weeks ago
• To distribute the daily appointments to the appropriate member of staff in a fair and efficient manner.
• To assign the duties to the Technicians on a daily basis to ensure they are efficiently utilized.
• To ensure the booking system is kept constantly updated with the vehicle progress.
• To ensure consistent communication and updates to the service reception on the vehicle status.
• To ensure constant communication with the spare parts department for pending parts and pre picked parts.
• To update the daily departmental reports
• To ensure all relevant technical trends are communicated to the Workshop Manager for processing.
• The job holder is required to inform the Workshop Manager of any highly technical faults that may need assistance to repair.
• To coordinate to the QC and to assigns jobs to ensure the timely completion of the customer vehicles
• To monitor return work and identify possible trends with repairs and report all findings to the Workshop Manager.
• To Compile and submit the Quality Control report and submit to the Workshop Manager on a weekly basis.
• Report all equipment failures for immediate repairs to the Workshop Manager.
• Ensure the Workshop Department and workshop equipment is kept to a high standard and cleanliness at all times.
• To ensure the department SOP are adhered to at all times
• To monitor the department CSI achievement and implement corrective measures where needed to achieve the department CSI target.
• Identify training needs and coordinate with the workshop manager to implement individual training plans for each employee inclusive of a department training records.
• To maintain information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health
• To maintain a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
• To maintain a commitment to continually improve Workshop performance through effective safety management.
• To maintain a safe working environment to his Team.
• To provide and maintain a safe systems of work.
• To maintain plant and machines in safe condition
• Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
• Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
• Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial.
• Report all known or observed hazards to the Workshop Manager.
Desired Candidate Description
• More than 8 years’ experience in Dealer Automotive Industry or in a Service Center
• With Degree/Graduate of Automotive related courses
• Excellent level of diagnostic/computer skills
• With related certificates is an added advantage
• Previous experience in a supervisory role
• Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making abilities
• Strong leadership skills and Time Management skills.