ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
National Sales Manager
Saudi Arabia • Posted 2 weeks ago
One of the leading automotive passenger car distribution company in Saudi Arabia is looking for an experienced and energetic National Sales Manager for their office based in Jeddah. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, motivating, controlling and reviewing all sales & marketing activities for each assigned brands & to achieve medium and long terms objectives and targets as per approved budget.
• Achieve brand(s) and department objectives as per approved BSC and KPIs
• Organize the department and building capable and effective organization that is capable to deliver the set tasks and objectives
• Developing and publish Key Performance Indicators to all direct reports
• Monitor & control company gross profit.
• Manage and control all spending activities related to trade and marketing activities to be in line with the pre-approved budget
• Motivate all stakeholders in the department and develop required competencies to effectively and actively work to achieve the targeted level of service and satisfaction
• Maintain and develop a mutual relationship with all principals
• Actively participate in P&L reviews.
• Manage receivables and inventory as per budget and KPIs
• Assist during internal and external audits
• Actively participate in preparing BU budget and implementation.
• Report monthly and quarterly business achievements and activities to concerned stakeholders
• Keep all information confidential and secure. File and/or archive all financial documents
• Raise issues with the concerned department
• Review, improve, implement and communicate company policies and procedures
• Effectively communicate and implement company values and code of ethics
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Actively ensure that business unit teams possess acceptable levels of product knowledge, skills, and strategy to achieve planned objectives.
• Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews of business with the BU team, SS team, management, and suppliers to report deviation and take corrective action if needed
• Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue and profit budget
• Control expenses and spending in line with pre-approved budget and in ratio to revenue.
• Report competitive prices and activities and feedback to supplier.
• Set monthly sales targets by region
• Develop and present short- and medium-term sales plans and budget that delivers company and suppliers agreed objectives
• Manage receivables and inventory as per budget and KPIs
• Coordinate with RSPs/ RSMs to Present Annual Operating Plans and Key Priorities to all sales channels.
• Plan and implement new product launch programs in coordination with supplier, and marketing
• Support product launch programs and implement with supplier coordination.
• Effective use and management of POSM according to agreed guidelines with suppliers and implement tracking tools and updated record on market placement
• Maintain a professional and productive business relationship with all suppliers
• Develop succession planning.
• Submit monthly reports in coordination with the Finance department of all marketing and spending activities
• Work towards achieving the National sales targets and report progress to the company executive management.
• Set clear sales targets, goals and direction and lead goal alignment in assigned areas of the sales channels.
• Review the periodical sales reports and updates of market conditions in order to provide sales plan recommendations to the General Manager.
• Review the preliminary sales forecast for the entire year based on market demand data in coordination with the marketing department.
• Discuss and communicate the sales function expectations and the impact, strengths, weaknesses of the sales forecast with the sales employees to receive their input on the possibilities of meeting the targets.
• Study discount and special sales offer proposals as recommended by the sales and market reports based on the company customers’ expectations and demands.
• Assign planned discount and special sales offer according to products types/channels and create price adjustments list implicating the products which are affected by the offer.
• Revise sales quota and sales incentive schemes and recommend any changes taking into consideration sales targets, industry conditions, and employees’ performance.
• Assign sales targets to sales managers and ensure the price list is communicated clearly to all of them.
• Identify opportunities to target key customer accounts with related products mapped as per their needs and demands.
• Lead meetings with sales managers to discuss customer credit facility status in-relation to other functions such as finance and credit and collection departments.
• Meet with business development function to discuss product innovation and the importance of matching new products to customers’ requirements, understanding sales resources and risks, integrating new products into the sales current portfolio, and linking new products to strategic objectives.
• Assist in establishing sales teams as per product and sales channel to develop effective sales territory framework, accountability, and sales targets by identifying sales resources’ capabilities, customers’ requirements, and business opportunities.
• Participate in major sales orders and important contracts.
• Address sales significant issues affecting the company operations in order to solve them in accordance with the approved mitigation plans.
• Take lead responsibility for managing effective sales/customer relationships by allocating appropriate customer relationships protocols where needed.
• Conduct performance evaluation processes for the sales employees by setting annual goals, conducting performance meetings, and delivering performance appraisal reports.
• Monitor the adherence of sales employees to the company’s guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure effective performance in the function through the selection, development, and deployment of competent employees.
Desired Candidate Description
• Minimum 8 - 10 years of sales experience in the Passenger Car automotive industry is required
• Knowledge of Sales & Budgeting is essential
• Must be able to forecast accurately
• Fluency in Arabic & English is required.