Hyundai Automotive South Africa
Hyundai Automotive South Africa in partnership with Motus Corporation will ensure that the needs of all our customers are met and that the highest level of service is provided. Hyundai SA will ensure that every aspect of the motor ownership experience is in place; from the purchase, to servicing and parts availability.
Many of the Dealerships in the Hyundai network have a long and well respected history in the motor trade and the dedication and expertise that have brought them to these positions will undoubtedly form the foundation for customer care in the future.
Since inception, Hyundai SA has established a network of over 110 dealerships in Southern Africa, including Namibia and Botswana. Hyundai has a wide range of products and have a particularly good name for maintaining high customer service standards.
Hyundai was founded in 1946 in Seoul, Korea. The name ‘Hyundai’ literally means ‘Modern era’, and from the very start the company quickly adopted a passion for progress which has been our hallmark ever since.
In less than 50 years, the Hyundai group has become a world leader in building everything from ships to microchips, including consumer electronics, oil rigs and massive infrastructure projects.
We even have our own steel blast furnace to process raw materials, many of which come from Australia, which provides enhanced quality control over our products.
South Africa - Gauteng • Posted 3 months ago
Key Performance Areas:
• Achieve daily and stock order KPI allocated to your section or Zone.
• Ability to understand and execute instruction as directed by a floor Supervisor.
• Ability to understand and comply with OHS rules and regulations.
• You will be required to operate a forklift machine as well as an order picker.
• Full responsibility for machine and any other equipment allocated to you and operated by you daily.
• Ensure daily orders are picked thus prioritised to all stock orders.
• Ensure that you are on time as per the set agreed working hours (Time Keeping).
• Ensure that all cargo is treated and handled with the utmost respect and care.
• Ensure that stock losses do not exceed target rand value limit monthly. Anything over the target rand value limit is deducted from the incentive pool on a sliding scale.
• All daily orders take preference over stock orders.
• Any orders received from 7am to 3.30pm will be picked and dispatched.
• All daily orders 7 am to 3.30 pm – 0% tolerance on any carry over.
• Stock orders carry a maximum lead time of 3 days.
• Anything not picked within 3 days is considered out of KPI.
• Stock orders to be picked daily, maximum carry over is 3 days.
• 3 to 4 days – 0% tolerance on any carryover of none picked invoices.
Desired Candidate Description
• Tertiary Graduate - logistics or industrial engineering qualification (beneficial)
• Warehouse experience (beneficial)
• Forklift license (beneficial)
• Order picker License (beneficial)
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Maintain an outstanding moral and ethical approach to Hyundai
• Ensure that your core KPI is achieved 100% of the time without any grey area