Juma Al Majid Group
Born of one man's vision, enterprise and drive, the Juma Al Majid group of companies had a modest start in the year 1950. After the passage of half a century, Mr. Juma Al Majid, founder and chairman, still remains the guiding light and inspirational force behind the organization's phenomenal success.
His simple but highly effective philosophy of satisfying customers, small or big, through a mix of honesty, integrity and social awareness has become ingrained in all aspects of the business and is truly responsible for the group's unrivaled success.
During the early years, the organization was primarily involved in trading activities. As the Emirates forged themselves into a single nation, a pressing need was felt to diversify in to other areas of commercial activity to contribute to the fledging nation's economy. For this, heavy investment was undertaken in the core sector of construction which has in the long run benefited both the country as well as the group.
Juma Al Majid partnership ventures' operate in the fields of shipping, construction, food-Imports, general trading, travel and other industries. The group is also active in financial investments and portfolio management across the region and globally.
With the growth of Dubai as the commercial hub of the region, the group has emerged a strong leader in all fields of its endeavor and is poised for even greater challenges and achievements that await it in the future.
Company size: 10,001+ employees
Specialties: Automotive, Trading, Contracting, Hospitality, and FMCG
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 8 months ago
Sales Coordinators are vital link between Sales Person, Company, Principals & the Customer. Assists Division Manager in their day to day operation by providing accurate & timely information regarding listing, distribution, marketing investment, new launches & inventory, etc. to enable Division Manager to achieve Division’s vision & objectives
● Daily Sales Report - Brand, SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) , Salesman & Outlet-wise,
● Daily / Weekly / Monthly sales report to Principal companies,
● Promo stock planning in consultation with Division Manager. Ensure proper execution & follow up,
● Ensure that Near Expiry & Slow Moving sku\'s are properly executed in the market,
● Follow up with warehouse, co-packing company about the co-packing of the goods,
● Provide samples, bar codes, pricing, pack & product details of all new sku,
● Inform Division Manager about SKU-wise listing in the market,
● SKU wise distribution report to Division Manager on weekly basis,
● Keep a track of all the FOC (Free of Cost) goods & provide details to raise DN whichever is paid by Principal companies,
● A link between salesman / customer & Ware house to ensure deliveries are happening on time
● Arrange / summarize all the Trading Agreement for the current fiscal year vs previous year
● Raise Debit Notes to suppliers & ensure timely payment
● Comparative analysis of Marketing Budget vs Actual by Brand / Channel & inform the variance to the Division Manager
● Monitor stock level in various ware houses & suggest rotation of the stock
● Communicate Target vs Achievement to the Sales Team on daily basis
● Collection report on weekly basis & update the same to the Division Manager
● Business Review Presentation about the performance of the customers
● Provide all the required data to Division Manager for Management reports.
Desired Candidate Description
● Degrees & Education: Diploma
● Knowledge & Experience: 1 -2 years of experience. FMCG experience is an advantage but not a prerequisite
● Advanced MS Office specifically Excel and PowerPoint
● Good communication skills (English Language – oral and written)
● Able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
● Ability to complete the assigned work within the stipulated time period
● Working knowledge on Oracle