Since 1998, Euro Motors set out to position itself as the leader in the automotive industry in the Kingdom of Bahrain and has since come a long way. From a modest start with only BMW, the dealership has managed to acquire premium brands such as MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Ferrari and Maserati under its impressive banner. In doing so, it has preserved each identity with the utmost integrity and dedication.
Senior Parts Advisor
Bahrain • Posted 5 months ago
Purpose of the job:
● Sells parts via cash transactions.
● Provides individual advice to the customer who is purchasing parts, with the objective of ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Manages the warehouse stock in a proper way through ongoing inventories of parts and accessories.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Follows implemented targets and suitable measures for the parts sales department:
● Meets objectives for specific sales areas, e.g. wheels, tyres, air conditioning systems, etc.
● Takes back parts in accordance with guidelines (warranty, goodwill, exchange)
Boots sales and advice customer:
● Sells actively parts.
● Provides competent technical advice to customers.
● Responsible for proper billing.
● Process customer orders and recommend additional related repair items.
● Gain superior product knowledge and understanding of vehicle components to effectively help customers.
● Supports Marketing activities:
● Plans sale activities.
● Prepares all-inclusive price offers in consultation with the service department.
● Furnishes and updates sales literature.
Stock and Inventory management:
● Ensures appropriate stock and inventory of parts and accessories.
● Assist with daily inventory, receiving, stocking and shipping.
● Assist in maintaining perpetual inventories.
● Parts Department Maintenance
● Help maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area and stockroom.
● Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
Desired Candidate Description
Monthly & Yearly Reports:
As per the above duties & responsibilities.
● Parts sales volume, margin, customer satisfaction index.
● Internal Contacts:
● Parts manager.
● Service advisor.
● Workshop staff. External Contacts:
● Private customer.
● Fleet customer.
● Business or technical automotive training.
● Possibly training as a parts salesperson.
● Product knowledge and technical knowledge regarding installation and retrofitting as well as marketing.
● Driving license.
● Experience in a motor car company.
● Sales competency.
● Working hours from 8 am to 5 pm Saturday – Wednesday, Thursday half day