Since 1998, Euro Motors set out to position itself as the leader in the automotive industry in the Kingdom of Bahrain and has since come a long way. From a modest start with only BMW, the dealership has managed to acquire premium brands such as MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Ferrari and Maserati under its impressive banner. In doing so, it has preserved each identity with the utmost integrity and dedication.
Bahrain • Posted 2 months ago
Purpose of the job:
Apply paint, stain and other finishes of the body of the vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats
● Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, etc. Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and posts appropriate paint signs. Coordinate with a vendor in order to modify colors of paint, stain, or varnish
● Inspects and paints vacated apartments and completes required forms in regard to painting.
● Performs all tasks in a neat and efficient manner. This includes cleaning all brushes, rollers, and equipment and returning said equipment to their designated storage facility at the end of each day
● Auto Boy painters remove rust and other debris from surfaces to be painted, dents in vehicles to create an even surface, mask or tape off details and components to avoid contamination and select the proper color and substances for the project
● Responsible in using paint sprayers and brushes to apply paint to a vehicle, determining the necessary application of paint for a thorough coat and checking for runs or sags in the paint to ensure a quality product
Desired Candidate Description
Monthly & Yearly Reports:
As specified in duties & responsibilities
● General Certificate
● Ten Years of work experience
● Technical skills in auto painting and use of tools in painting
● Paint mixing and use of tools and equipment for auto painting
Saturday – Thursday -8:00 am – 5:00 pm– Thursday Half Day