IPF HR Consulting LLC
We have a strong team of Principals, Senior Consultants, Consultants and Coordinators catering to clients across the GCC to source local talent (within the GCC) and for specific talent best suited from Europe and India.
IPF has experience of 10 years in providing various staffing solutions services to its clientele and has a rich database over 200,000 validated profiles.
Effective communication, outstanding quality and integrity have been the guiding principles when serving our clients, enabling us to have a trustworthy business relationship.
Our core members who come from premier academic institutions bring with them a wealth of experience from organizations of repute.
United Arab Emirates
Bahrain • Posted 2 months ago
● To provide the strategic vision, planning and operational leadership to ensure continued growth of market share, revenue, visual presence in the markets that it operates.
● To optimize growth in profitability through effective leadership, planning, organization and control of functional activities within agreed strategies and guidelines.
● To determine and implement the sales strategy through analysis of the business objectives and market conditions.
● To develop the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the Board / Executive Management and ensure budgets and expense targets are adhered to accordingly.
● To monitor business performance against budget and to undertake corrective action where necessary.
● To exercise appropriate financial controls.
● To ensure that customer satisfaction standards are established and met and exceeded in all operating divisions.
● To deal with & build excellent business relationship with various principals and agencies.
● To increase the turnover and improve profitability by growing existing businesses and new business development.
● To effectively manage working capital through establishing efficient processes in inventory management, ordering and debtors.
● Overall P&L responsibility and tight control of costs is of major importance.
● To ensure that policy and procedures exist for all processes and are followed at all levels.
● To manage and motivate the team in order to fulfill the business objectives
● To carry out performance appraisals with all direct reports and to ensure both individual and organizational development and training needs are met.
Desired Candidate Description
● Senior Management leader with extensive business experience.
● Graduate (preferably in Engineering ) with Master’s degree in management (MBA ) and 15-20 years’ experience in automotive industry with minimum 5 years as general manager/ Senior leadership level.
● Experience in retail will be an added advantage.
● Leadership capability and people management skills