IPF HR Consulting LLC
We have a strong team of Principals, Senior Consultants, Consultants and Coordinators catering to clients across the GCC to source local talent (within the GCC) and for specific talent best suited from Europe and India.
IPF has experience of 10 years in providing various staffing solutions services to its clientele and has a rich database over 200,000 validated profiles.
Effective communication, outstanding quality and integrity have been the guiding principles when serving our clients, enabling us to have a trustworthy business relationship.
Our core members who come from premier academic institutions bring with them a wealth of experience from organizations of repute.
United Arab Emirates
Bahrain • Posted 2 months ago
● Support the department head in his duties and effectively manage his diary.
● Prepare and generate various MIS reports for management analysis.
● Responsible for dispatching documentation as per the department requirements.
● Arrange the travel bookings and related details for staff going on trainings or business trips.
● Coordinate with the HR department for resolving or raising staff concerns, training, processing of staff documentation, salary and other employee related matters.
● Ensure the Staff welfare activities are executed as per the requirements.
● Organize the purchase of new equipments and furniture.
● Ensure the department maintenance activities are executed in coordination with the maintenance department.
● Maintain the key box and the list of company vehicles and ICT equipments used by the department.
● Report accidents and security issues and other related matters to the Security department.
● Manage the petty cash and reimbursement process in coordination with management directives.
● Coordinate with both internal and external parties for all necessary matters.
● Ensure all the organisations quality standards, processes, policies and procedures are followed at all times.
● All other job-related duties, as assigned.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelors in Management or a related subject.
● 3 - 4 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience