• Alesayi Trading Corporation is the exclusive distributor within the Kingdom for all Mitsubishi Fuso Centers, Trucks and Rosa Buses for more than four decades. In addition, it is also the exclusive distributor of Mitsubishi Passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicle, and mini-buses.
• The entire network covers the Kingdom through 14 facilities owned by 3S (sales/service / spare parts), 62 authorized dealers and 160 spare parts distribution centers with excellent sales and service staff.
• This is the testimony to our stability and long-standing commitment to our relationship with our customers and Mitsubishi Motor Corporation (MMC) – Japan and Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) – Japan alike.
• Alesayi Motors ranks 1st in the Saudi Marketplace in terms of being the most credible brand name with high-end services and guaranteed customer satisfaction policies
• Alesayi Motors is about to build on its enviable reputation of reliability & service & to enter a new era, embracing the Vision 2030 & focusing closely on the customer, without whose loyalty our organization would stumble.
• ATC recognizes the great value of its relationship with its customers & sees that point of sales at the beginning of a relationship, not the end.
• Our Branches provide the full range of dealership services including sales, CRM, service, parts, and body repair facilities. We also offer a comprehensive range of funding and insurance options as well as comprehensive maintenance packages to suit individual customer requirements and motoring needs.
• Due to the size of our operation, we can leverage buying power and are able to offer very competitive prices to retail and fleet customers as well as government tenders.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals (managers and above) to join our Financial Services assurance division. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients in the banking, securities, life and general insurance sectors. You will be responsible for the execution risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
Desired Candidate Description
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high-quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
• Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
• Manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
• Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
• Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
• Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
• Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Monitor and control auditing staff.
• Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
• Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
• Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
• Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
• Undertake wider office activities, as required.
Requirements and skills:
• Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree, Master degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• CPA qualification.
• 6+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and insurance sectors.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
• Age : Min: 30 Max: 45
• Managing Profitability
• Strategic Planning
• Quality Management
• Problem Solving
• Promoting Process Improvement
• Corporate Finance
• Developing Budgets
• Financial Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Written Communication Skills