Al Masaood LLC
Al Masaood, is a large and diversified local trading group in Abu Dhabi, with over 73 businesses across the entire spectrum of the local economy spanning automotive, engineering, power, oil and gas, property and many other market segments, in partnership with some of the world's leading companies. From its foundations as a small trading house, Al Masaood has grown to establish itself as one of the largest integrated industrial, commercial and service organizations in the Middle East. Now employing over 7,000 people.
For over 40 years, Al Masaood has been synonymous with the automotive market in the UAE as the main distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Abu Dhabi and Bridgestone, Harley-Davidson, Continental Tyres, Ducati and Polaris for the UAE.
The Group fully supports the automotive market through a growing network of well-equipped service centres and extensive spare parts dealers. The newest addition to this successful network is the Al Masaood Automobiles Nissan Service Centre, which is currently Nissan's largest service centre in the world.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 5 months ago
● To provide customer service to a high standard by maintaining all the policies developed and set by the company
● To support all team members in the company by liasing on all customer matters to a level of excellence agreed with Ducati.
● To exceed customer expectations leading to customer satisfaction, and maximum customer retention and the achievement of consistent high customer satisfaction index (CSI) levels.
● To develop and agree labour sales plans and budgets for the technical repair and service of new and used motorcycles, overheads and all related items to achieve marketing, sales, customer satisfaction/retention levels and financial targets.
● To organise, direct and control the activities of the technical staff and administrative support to achieve
● Targeted plans and budgets ensuring optimum use of materials, financial and personnel resources.
● To contribute to the development of all company and franchise operating and administrative policies and procedures and to ensure achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
● To promote the company and all its products/services by marketing the technical and service department through effective merchandising promotions and customer contact to enhance the reputation of the dealership and the Ducati brand.
● Ensure that all relevant legal requirements are understood, communicated internally and externally and practiced.
● Maintain the highest standard of workmanship, customer care, and safety and housekeeping.
Desired Candidate Description
● Support and conform to the company’s operating Standards.
● Maintain accurate and efficient execution of all documentation, and adhere to all company control processes detailed within the company operations manual.
● Contribute to the development of all company and franchise operating and administrative policies and procedures and to ensure achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
● Ensure that all regulations on Health and Safety are adhered to by management, staff and visitors reporting to the health and safety representative any health and safety and environmental issues.
● Respect and support at all times the company’s security and property.
● Answer telephones promptly and in a courteous manner within two rings. For external calls provide the name of the company and your name and for internal calls the name of the department and your name.
● Deal promptly and efficiently with all internal and external correspondence.
● Maintain a personal appearance to an acceptable professional level, and utilise any workware provided by the company from time to time.
● Present a highly professional image of the company and all Ducati products at all times.
● Utilise Key industry performance indicators in the establishment of targets and ongoing measurement of performance.
● Maintain good working relationships with staff in all departments, to promote at all times the reputation of the company and the franchise and to ensure smooth working practices within the business.
● Promote the company and all its products/services through effective customer contact to enhance the reputation of the dealership and the Ducati brand.
● Exceed customer expectations achieving customer satisfaction, maximum customer retention, leading to consistently high customer satisfaction index (CSI) results.
1. Develop and agree labour sales volumes and budgets to achieve agreed efficiency, financial, marketing and sales targets including:
● Describe and assess sales potentials and forecasts
● Workshop loading
● Job mix at retail/warranty /internal
● Productive efficiency
● Labour utilisation
● Departmental gross profit
● Gross profit per technician
● Labour Rates/Retail/Internal/Warranty/Recovery
● Aftersales absorption
● Lost time as an expense
● Operating expenses and capital requirements
● Agree plans and budgets with the Operations Manager / General Manager
● Inform technical staff to support achievement of goals in a timely manner
● Database efficiency
2. Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the technical Staff to ensure:
● Achievement of maximum retail labour selling time by the effective handling of all labour sales activities by the optimal allocation of effort by technical Staff.
● Accurate and timely completion of all internal and external documents within the technical department.
● To submit returns and reports to the manufacturer as required.
3. Develop and interpret company policies to subordinates – analyse and resolve all related opportunities and problems smoothly and in a timely manner.
4. Create and agree motivational plans for technical staff to ensure achievement of labour utilisation, Sales volume and profit targets.
5. Provide regular guidance and training to technical staff to improve job performance with particular emphasis on:
● Technical innovation
● Time management
● Technical knowledge
● All other related key performance indicators (KPI’S)
6. Undertake regular performance appraisals and recommend personal actions for subordinate staff to ensure business and personal targets are met in a progressive and consistent way by including:
● On job technical guidance, coaching and counselling
● Job development
● Career development
● Recruitment and selection
7. Establish administrative procedures and policies to assist the smooth handling of all business and adequate customer enquiry, sales records, and follow up contacts including:
● Follow up call records
● Technical daily sales review meetings
● Trading policies
● Warranty claims
● Parts ordering and control
● Correspondence internal and external
● All other related items
8. Record and analyse active daily operating results that reflects the key performance criterion in the technical department and submit the information to the Operations Manager / General Manager as required.
9. Utilise monthly management accounts system to monitor record and control department productivity, and profitability.
10. Ensure the creation and upkeep of retail labour sales and efficiency performance charts displaying Technical Team and individual technician’s performance and targets.
11. Ensure that all customer complaints and compliments are recorded and handled to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the dealership by being involved in all customer complaints and compliments within the technical department.
12. Undertake regular job performance appraisals and provide feed back to subordinates.
13. Participate in regular performance appraisals and provide feedback to the Operations Manager / General Manager.
14. Ensure that the work area is kept neat and tidy and free from congestion to ensure all aspects of health and safety regulations and safe working practices are carried out.
15. Attend training courses as required to meet company and personal training needs as identified by the Dealer Principal/General Manager to ensure knowledge and skills are updated in line with business and personal needs.
16. Insure all technician are following the service checklist provided by Ducati and signing off at the bottom of ever check list. This is a legal requirement for our liability insurance and any cases where this is missed will be your responsibility.
17. Insure all recalls are discussed with the Technical team. Insure all customers with effected bikes are contacted, via Email, SMS and Whattsapp within 7 days of the bulletin publication date. Insure that this is documented and stored on your desktop. This is a requirements for our Dealership Agreement with Ducati Italy and must be followed.
18. Insure all bikes checked into our workshop are checked for outstanding recalls. This work should be carried out before the bike is released as per the Ducati Dealership Agreement.