National Motors Egypt
Mr. Hussein Abdul Nabi established National Motors Egypt in 1978. We started out in Assyut, the hometown of Mr. Abdul Nabi. By early 1990s National Motors Egypt was recognized as one of the three biggest General Motors certified agents in Egypt. As we entered the new millennium National Motors Egypt became the biggest importer of Isuzu in Egypt. As well as one of the main distributers of Nissan and Hyundai. We wanted to satisfy all the surging needs of our customers, so we decided to open the National Motors Egypt certified service centers in Assyut, Cairo in order to provide them with the best after sale services. The company expanded further to include international lubricants and motor oil companies such as Bizol and 77 Lubricants.
In order to cover all of the increasing needs of the customer, we are currently working on three different projects. We play a key role in the market, as we are considered to be one of the major domestic car distributors, and the biggest importer of Isuzu in Egypt. We didn’t stop there as we wanted to guarantee our customers the best after sale services, so opened two certified service center in Assyut and Cairo, in order to always be available for our customers and provide them with a wide range of imported spare parts. In 2012, we expanded even further and decided to get into the motor oil and lubricants industry, as we became the sole agent of Bizol and 77 Lubricants in Egypt.
Accounting Manager - Automotive
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 9 months ago
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
• Month and end-year process
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Cash receipts
• General ledger
• Payroll and utilities
• Treasury, budgeting
• Cash forecasting
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• Capital assets reconciliations
• Trust account statement reconciliations,
• Check Runs
• Fixed asset activity
• Debt activity
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide recommendations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Desired Candidate Description
• Commerce Accounting, preferably with post-graduate studies CPA, CMA or equivalent.
• Experience 15 years in different Accounting areas with a minimum of 4 years in the same position
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• Ability to manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department in different sites.
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports. or statements
• Ability to finalize accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end Financial closing.
• Ability to develop and improve accounting policies and procedures for enforcing better control
• Goal oriented, well organized, with excellent communication skills, a team player
• Good command of Accounting systems / ERP, preferably with past experience in the implementation process