With a rich, diversified business profile and a diversity of population who compile the experience of years at work, GB Auto occupies a remarkable position in the market and is a leading player in the Egyptian economy.
The culture of the company is like a school of professional life that encompasses generations of employees. This provides you with both a promising future career and a great challenge just steps ahead.
In our company, people are the most valuable asset, and every person’s job is important, not only to their own success, but also to the success of every other person in GB Auto. That’s why constant communication, networking and teamwork represent corner stones of our daily life and moment-to-moment activities. Moreover, the company cares for your personal development and provides you with various opportunities to improve your skills and capabilities.
Needless to say, customers are in the heart of all our practices; we put them at the top of our priorities. You must be authentic, sincere and creative as we provide their needs, and to always be ready to go the extra mile to guarantee their satisfaction. This applies to both internal customers (your colleagues) to ensure a comfortable, motivating work environment and external customers to ensure a sustained bright company image in the market.
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 10 months ago
Supporting and coordinating:
• Supports the Area / Product Sales Manager in the preparation of realistic sales targets
• Maximizes profitable sales, and achieves quantitative and qualitative sales objectives established by and agreed with the Area /Product Sales Manager.
• Coordinates with the Area / Product Sales Manager in preparing the commercial approach (sales talk, multiple-selling tactics, etc.).
• Monitors accounts performance in terms of growth, profitability, saturation, and collection track record.
• Identifies and develops relations with new customers and proactively attempts to retain / regain attractive customer accounts.
• Provides localized support to other sales representatives as required.
• Demonstrates deep technical knowledge in product portfolio, and stays up to date on technical developments in commercial vehicles and on competition.
• Ensures efficient relationship management with customers during and after commercial development: visiting customers, customizing solutions, providing technical support, etc.
• Nurtures the company s relations with customers, and establishes / reinforces personal and company credibility.
• Remains up-to-date on customers future plans and projects, and develops the customer account through multiple-selling (deep pocket approach).
• Ensures that product orders are fulfilled in a timely, cost-effective manner, and provides order status updates to customers.
• Supervises and supports the collection of due receivables from customers, and as needed, resolves issues in the collection process (delays in collection, rejected checks, etc.).
• Participates actively in the management of complaints filed by associated customers.
Desired Candidate Description
• High communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Problem solving
• Critical thinking
• Customer service;
• Troubleshooting skills to resolve car's malfunctions