Bavarian Auto Group
Bavarian Auto Group is a multinational group of companies established in March 2003 when it was appointed as the sole importer of BMW and MINI in Egypt, with exclusive rights for import, assembly, distribution, sales and after-sales support of BMW products in Egypt.
Since that date, BAG invested a total amount of 100 Million US Dollars distributed on 7 companies and 11 premises in addition to 3 stores.
Bavarian Auto Group now is the sole agent of Rolls Royce, BMW, MINI, Brilliance, Mahindra and Jinbei brands. Today Bavarian Auto Group is the market leader in Egypt for the luxury vehicles with regard to sales, quality and after sales.
Bavarian Auto Group has a very good dealer network inside Egypt, the Middle East and COMESA countries.
Customer Care Agent
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 4 weeks ago
• Carry out Reception Process Survey.
• Take prompt actions in case of customers inquiries/complaints by reporting customers issue to the relevant service center same day using Autoline System.
• Follow-up with the service center and the actions taken till the case is handled to customers satisfaction.
• Follow-up call with the customers to ensure their satisfaction after service center closing feedback.
• Submit monthly reports showing BMW customers feedback concerning the level of service presented in BMW authorized service centers.
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelor degree
• 1 year of experience in customer service/call center
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent communication & follow-up skills
• Customer oriented
• Problem Solver
• Very good analytical skills