Egypt - Giza • Posted 6 months ago
Understand and verify the functional Requirements of the warranty
• Determine the Security and Performance Requirements of the warranty
• Determine the existence of any conflicts within the Requirements of the warranty
• Determine the warranty strategies and methods
• Model for the system structure and behavior
• Determine and find solution for the key issues (concurrency control and handling of events, distribution of components, error and exception handling and fault tolerance, interaction and presentation, and data persistence)
• Determine specification of the quality attributes, how they will be measured, and how to satisfy these attributes within the warranty system
• Review and validate warranty systems architecture
• Coding using LTG
• Integration with other warranty modules
• Debugging warranty Code
• Updated policy and standards documents for warranty
• Process Measurements
• Process Potential areas for enhancements
• Root cause analysis
• Proposed solution
• Provide guidance/mentorship on practices and techniques to individuals and cross-functional teams.
• Perform periodic scan for the warranty engineering literature and best practices
• Provide proof of concept for the selected technology or method
• Lead and development projects to promote new methods.
Desired Candidate Description
• BS'c Degree with Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering majors.
• Very good English Language proficiency
• 1-3 years of experience in the warranty scope.
• Automotive experience is a must
Job specific Skills:
• High Computer Skills
• Analytical Skills Good Communications Skills
• Good Negotiable Skills