ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
IT Governance and Controls Manager
Unknown Location • Posted 2 months ago
One of the largest European premium automobile manufacturers is looking for an experienced IT Governance and Controls Manager for their office based in Dubai. You will be responsible to work with all company business units to define the high-level project scope, business case and approval paperwork for new business activities requiring IT projects.
Ideal candidates must have 5+ years of experience covering software development & infrastructure/operations and be able to analyze complex data and to present complex topics in a simple way.
• Work with all company’s business units to define the high-level project scope, business case and approval paperwork for new business activities requiring IT projects.
• Once signed off these projects will pass to one of the other IT team members to deliver or may remain with this role.
• Define KPIs and controls across IT (infra support/projects/ apps etc.) and ensure they are being met
• Define and implement a project management framework for IT projects, including pre-approval, approval, operation, and closure
• Prepare annual IT budget planning and define/manage budget KPIs e.g. Risk and Opportunities
• Develop and put in place an IT Communications Plan including defining and operating departmental reporting
• Own and develop the company’s Intranet platform
• Be responsible for coordinating/ensuring IT processes remain current and relevant processes owned by different members of the IT team)
• Ownership of all company audit activities
Desired Candidate Description
• Able to develop and lead change and process implementation.
• Self-starter, able to define and deliver own timetable.
• Confident working with all levels of the business.
• Must have 5+ years of IT experience covering software development & infrastructure/operations.
• Hands on experience in Project Management.
• Able to analyze complex data and to present complex topics in a simple way.
• Must be able to travel for business requirements.
• ITIL or equivalent Service Management qualification is desirable.