CDK Global (UK) Limited
Thanks to over 40 years’ global industry experience, we understand today’s challenges and the long-term goals of our customers. We know that both dealers and manufacturers want to better understand the consumer, and we can see how the automotive landscape is evolving.
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of role:
The role is responsible for the leadership and setting the strategy for the management of software and hardware installation, business consulting, training, technical services and logistics, field engineering and planning teams. The position has direct responsibility and matrix responsibility within a region.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
● Integral part of the regional management team offering comprehensive input and support across borders to ensure business targets are met across the larger territory.
● To create strategic plan for installation, consulting, technical services, logistics and field engineering to ensure customers experience projects that are delivered to cost, time and quality targets and continuous service improvement
● Implement standardised processes across the region that are measure and honed regularly.
● To manage utilisation of the regional deployment team resources across the whole region.
● Accountable for regional Business consulting and training revenues profitability
● Accountable for the regional analysis of customer care and leading change as a result of root cause analysis
● Ensuring through the management team that all staff undertake the necessary training to enable the development of the Implementation organisation fro the region
● Provide comprehensive input and influence to the annual operating plan, forecasts and strategic plans.
Desired Candidate Description
● Proven track record of successful people management and leadership skills and people development this must included the skills to manage large teams across several geographical areas.
● A track record of successfully handling considerable change is also a strong requirement of the role
● Commercially aware with a strong focus on the customer and a commitment to deliver to SLA.
● Knowledge of the Automotive industry (desirable, not essential)
● Desireable experience from a relevant Services/ICT background and have a proven track record of involvement in implementing and maintaining similar processes and business improvement programmes. Understanding of implementing Quality processes like ISO, ITIL, Six Sigma & Lean Engineering is a distinct advantage.
● Must be able to demonstrate year on year operational improvements to performance and profitability using KPi measurement in tandem with personal and departmental goals and bonus objectives.
● Has the ability to manage any associate team member issue; using empathy, sensitivity, common sense and integrity.
● Must be very strongly process-driven with experience of working in a changing environment and the ability to work under pressure.Must be adept at problem solving and decision making.
● A political influence, able to build good working relationships across all functions.
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.