The Elite Cars
The Elite Cars is one of the leading and largest showrooms in Dubai, specializing in new and pre-owned British, German, and Italian automobiles. A favorite among locals and expatriates due to the outstanding quality of our products and customer service, we have proven ourselves over the years as a force to be reckoned with in the region.
One of the contributing factors to this success is our dynamic and fun working environment, which motivates and inspires each employee to do their best in their respective craft. We are not in business to just sell cars—we are fully dedicated to making dream-come-true moments, making people smile upon getting their car key and making their road trips pleasurable. We make these possible by offering a 360 service under one roof, flexible finance options as well as with our great relationship with banks and insurance companies.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, whatever you do, our showroom is the perfect place to work, buy and sell cars, window shop or even take selfies with the coolest and most popular luxury cars. As part of our company culture, we believe that luxury knows no bounds. Hence, we offer nothing but the widest variety of options to suit every customer’s taste, lifestyle and budget. This gives perfect justice to our tagline “The True Definition of Luxury”.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 weeks ago
Currently we are looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our Company with minimum 5 years of experience in similar role in UAE, who are familiar with following duties & responsibilities:
● Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities, customer preferences, competitor trends, etc. to support campaign creations.
● Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products in the market.
● Develop creative and unique marketing plans/strategies, as per the changing seasons/trends.
● Draft overall Marketing plans/strategies for Senior Management approval.
● Communicate strategic objectives/plans to internal team members to ensure projects/tasks are completed in alignment with approved strategies.
● Keeping team members provided with the information they need to deliver work as per deadlines.
● Work along with the in-house Marketing divisions such as Designers, Digital Marketing Executives, Content Writers, Web Developers, Photographer/Videographer, Social Media ● ● Executives, etc. for implementing the approved plans/projects/events and for expected results.
● Work along with the Team members to ensure necessary and quality lead generations which result to sales conversion.
● Liaise with other departments such as Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Finance & Insurance, Operations, etc. to optimize customer experience and ensure sales consistency/growth and customer satisfaction.
● Working with all departments in creating and executing monthly promotions across all companies.
● Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention and ROI (Return of Investment).
● Monitoring company Websites, Social Media, Dubizzle and other portal postings for accuracy.
● Plan and organize events productively; Execute, and facilitate the event plan/event calendar.
● Execute Marketing projects from initiation to completion, error-free, within time constraints and within the budget approved by Senior Management.
● Create Marketing Calendar and execute accordingly.
● Translate ideas including brainstorm sessions within the group into visually compelling narratives before presenting to the Management.
● Monitoring all Marketing portals and tracking all the active contracts.
● Compiling all Marketing reports daily, weekly and monthly to submit Senior Management.
● Maintain healthy relationship with potential clients, partners, suppliers, etc.
● Meeting with potential businesses for possible/ leveraging partnership and ensures that all possible business opportunity / cooperation is being handled and attended to.
● Keeping track of current partnerships, promos & validity.
Desired Candidate Description
● Customer Satisfaction
● Customer Experience