Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Ford, Lincoln, Ferrari and Maserati across the UAE. Al Tayer Motors’ portfolio also includes commercial vehicles - Ford Trucks in the UAE.
As a company, we deal with a discerning customer who demands the best. From this stand point, we created a unique retail and service environment to meet our brands’ expected service standards.
The automobiles we sell provide immense pleasure and satisfaction to their owners and we add value by ensuring the joy is uninterrupted. Dedicated service, sales and parts centres in addition to world class personnel provide each customer with a unique ownership experience.
United Arab Emirates
Inventory Controller - Logistics, Operations
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh • Posted 5 months ago
To execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system. Report and document necessary inventory procedures to ensure timely resolution on discrepancies
● Manage and maintain the company‘s material, stocked product inventory including stock profiles, stock locations, maximizing the space, systematically labeling the locations, managing credit notes, RCA for all adjustments & perform adjustment as per approval hierarchy
● Track product history and transaction details through the system to ensure items are properly located for easy tracking and related information is generated swiftly.
● Manage and control daily & perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks across all WMS accounts
● Work along with Brand Supervisors/Storekeeper for receiving, picking related activities & prepare for financial stock takes and bring to resolution all discrepancies post stock take.
● Support the brand supervisors to ensure order requests are accurately and timely concluded to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
● Control/Restrict material transactions for warehouse staff using user defined status control to ensure picking/dispatch/receiving is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
● Investigate items lying in the Sin Bin containers and take appropriate steps to ensure the items are placed in the right location in the system, perform & confirm destruction as and when required.
● Ensure proper trouble codes are assigned to all required the items, RTV & RTW is created and the status of same is properly maintained in the system.
● Prepare necessary reports on stock counts, inbound & outbound status reports, stock movement, ageing report, monthly stock recon and any other reports as required by the supervisor or customer.
● Conduct periodic meeting with the brands for forecasting, space allocation, resolution of quarantine, sinbin, other requirements and take necessary actions
● Quarantine Stock Resolution.
Desired Candidate Description
Degree or Diploma holder preferably with an accounting qualification
● 2-4 years’ experience in production management/Inventory planning
● Computer Literate (Preferably knowing a WMS)
● Good reporting skills – MS Office tools
● Good English communication skills
● Candidate should have valid and transferrable Iqama