Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. California-based Tesla is committed to having the best-in-class in safety, performance, and reliability in all Tesla cars. There are currently over 275,000 Model S, Model X and Model 3 vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof. As the world’s only vertically integrated energy company, Tesla continues to innovate, scale and reduce the costs of commercial and grid-scale systems, with the goal of ultimately getting us to 100% renewable energy grids.
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
Tesla is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the customer service acumen, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical support service. This position is located at our local Service center however the role will require travel as needed and directed by management.
● Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
● Establish Parts system, label materials with Reference numbers for correct identification.
● Accurately record parts transactions and data into the Dealer Management System – attention to detail is critical, escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging. Escalate important issues from our internal and external suppliers.
● Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including regular updates.
● Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concerns with the highest level of response and attention.
● Maintain records of time, expenses, and material and warranty duties.
● Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
● Pick up and deliver parts using van and/or trailer.
● Proven work experience within the automotive industry, as well as material service and distribution experience.
● Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus.
● Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
● Understand of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
● Working knowledge of Dealer Business Process and Best Practice, DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
● Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a parts advisor.
Desired Candidate Description
● Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurable.
● Fluency in English.