ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Manager Autonomous Production Facility
Europe • Posted 10 months ago
One of the leading French global automotive suppliers is looking for an experienced Autonomous Production Unit Manager for their production unit based in Legnica-Poland. You will be responsible to manage the effective operation of the Autonomous Production Unit (UAP) team, as well as HR issues for team members.
• Follow the production plans, as well as Group standard process; assure the feasibility of production plans.
• Achieve financial targets ie prepare and present the UAP budget, manage the actual production costs based on "ideal" costs, maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity such as labor level, material consumption, etc.
• Manage the UAP team ie assure appropriate staffing, maintain working environment according to Group Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) standards, detect and advise training needs, share information, participate in career management initiatives, etc.
• Serve as official plant representative to the customer, meet established customer specifications concerning cycle time, delivery, quality, quantity, and costs,
implement prevention and corrective measures in the production process to assure that customers demands are properly met, coordination with clients quality
team to meet all customer standards
• Implement action plans in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain program and group objectives, make necessary corrective adjustments.
• Participate in the creation of FES projects,
• Coordinate resource planning with industrial engineering department concerning stocks, equipment, staffing activities, etc.
• Maintain dashboard indicators/ status reports to monitor lead time, supply chain targets, HSE performance, etc.
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelors degree in engineering with a specialization in Production.
• At least 5 years of production experience.
• 3-5 years of team management experience.
• Operation knowledge of production methods
• Fluency in English is required.