wecashanycar.com (a dubizzle company) is a used car purchaser headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with branches across the UAE.
The company was founded by Faiyaz Chand & Nasrullah Chaudhry. With a small team and a collective team experience of 20 years in the UAE automotive industry. Their journey started back in 2015, after leaving the corporate world behind. With a small starting capital of AED15,000 and one employee, they successfully built the company to the most active vehicle cash buying service in the UAE, recently having been acquired by Dubizzle, the largest motors platform in the UAE, and are in the process of expanding across the other emirates
Visit www.wecashanycar.com today to get cash for your car!
United Arab Emirates
Senior Car Buyer (Dubai & Abu Dhabi)
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a results-driven individual who is a problem solver and great at communicating. The ideal candidate will be target-oriented and persuasive, with a good understanding of cars and passionate about the industry.
● Vehicle sourcing and appraisals
● Prospecting for vehicle purchases
● Purchase vehicles at the right price.
● Achieving budgeted Volume and Gross Margin targets
● Ensure that the stock mix is balanced and priced appropriately for faster stock turnover
● Ensure that the vehicle inspection is accurately captured in Vehicle inspection form and the value is derived appropriately
● Keeps abreast of current market and valuation of used vehicles.
● Generate good quality retail inventory.
● Provide excellent customer service values to our customers
● Performs new vehicle inspections from various car manufacturers for minor/ major impact damages, vandalism, factory defects, restraint failure damages, accidents, weather related damages and damages
● Able to complete inspections in demanding outdoor environments and fast paced, multi-organization facilities.
Desired Candidate Description
● Strong sales experience, (3-4 years) in the Automotive Industry.
● Experienced in buying cars, with the ability to negotiate and close deals in order to reach monthly sales targets.
● Attention to detail to ensure quality inspections.
● Arabic-speaker preferred