ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
National Service Manager
Middle East • Posted 1 month ago
One of the leading Systems Integrator and Digital Solution Management Provider in GCC is looking for an experienced National Service Manager. You will be responsible to manage and ensure service delivery to Customers as per SLA / Contract and customer satisfaction with optimum resources and Spare Parts utilization & reduced costs of operation.
Ideal candidates much have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering with above 15 years of relevant work experience out of which 5 years heading a service management function at the national level. Strong leadership skills with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
• Daily management of excellent customer service with minimum resources & cost deployed.
• Ensure near zero customer complaint and its resolution if there is a complaint.
• Ensure a timely & first time fix all the time, maximum service call closures per day.
• Oversee and manage Work Control to prioritize and ensure no delays in customer service.
• Facilitate timely spare parts purchase based on stock levels and consumption rates.
• Upgrade of technical skills & capability (product & SW) to self and the Team in line with technology advancements of products sold.
• Implementation of suitable SW solutions to improve Service efficiency, including remote meter reading & supply Alerts.
• Ensure high-level Customer relationship to obtain continued Service contracts & service revenue.
Desired Candidate Description
• Engineer with 15 plus years of relevant experience in similar Industry
• 5 years heading a service management function at National level
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
• Up-to-date technical knowledge of Equipment & SW of the Company business.