ASPIRITI AUTOMOTIVE are the Middle East's longest and most established automotive recruitment specialists. As a major player in the market since 2002, Aspiriti's name is synonymous with top industry talent.
Specialties: Automotive Industry, Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Consulting, and Corporate and Group Office
United Arab Emirates
Digital Fleet Solutions Specialist
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
One of the leading automotive aftermarket product distributors is looking for an experienced Digital Fleet Solutions Specialist. You will be responsible to ensure successful market entry of digital solutions in close interaction with the customers, to act as a change ambassador and driver of fleet solutions in their market, to adopt the mindset of their colleagues so they will act as a consultant/knowledge broker to their customers and to identify the best-fitting solution for their business/needs.
• Lead market entry, growth and sales of Digital Solutions.
• Ensure local business process implementation related to Digital Solutions.
• Identify customer needs and consolidate feedback to the region in order to help develop and adaptations of products.
• Ensure creation and adaptation of all contracts, manuals and sales documents to local language and market needs.
• Local Key User for Digital Solutions.
• Support tire sales through Digital Solutions.
• Support local third-party telematics integration.
• Technical and system mounting support.
• Training of sales force regarding Digital Solutions.
• Act as Change Ambassador within the organization for Digital Solutions CVT.
• Create or localize training materials according to regional/market requirements.
• Definition of local Digital Solutions strategy and business models based on regional and BU Digital Solutions strategies.
• Strong cooperation with regional Digital Solutions organization.
• Foster network and partnerships with all Digital Solutions stakeholders (internal and external).
Desired Candidate Description
• Minimum 2 years of fleet sales experience is necessary
• Truck market knowledge is essential.
• Telematics understanding is essential.
• Proven ability to identify new business opportunities and revenue streams.
• Experience in proactively managing relationships.