AW Rostamani Group
AW Rostamani is a conglomerate of 14 companies in seven diverse disciplines, committed to enriching lives through its exceptional products and services.
As a family owned business that was set up in Dubai, UAE, in the early 50s, it gives us great pride to be part of the fastest growing metropolis in the world, and to have witnessed and contributed to its astounding transformation.
Along with the nation, we have grown to become one of the most progressive and innovative business houses in the region, and a beacon for excellence in the Middle East and beyond.
Our portfolio of 14 companies includes leading multinational brands in seven diverse sectors: automotive, real estate and construction, retail, logistics, information technology, travel, and consultancy.
At the centre of our team of over 4,000 professionals from around the world, is a culture that celebrates our diversity, and core values of Excellence, Integrity and Commitment that define us as a group.
Our role in the development and sustainability of the country and its people is of the utmost importance to us. It is our on-going mission to make a real difference to our customers, employees, partners and stakeholders, and add real value to the nation’s ambitious growth.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
● Responsible for the achievement of branch Service revenue/ GP targets by the team against financial goals set in line with the business plan.
● Ensure the effective achievement of the branch Service function objectives through the leadership– setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal
● Management of repair process and cost of repairs to ensure profitability of the branch.
● Keep a track of Workshop machinery & Equipment maintenance.
● Monitor Customer Satisfaction Index pertaining to the branch Service function, (i.e. On-time delivery, quality of service etc.) in order to determine the extent of customer satisfaction and identify steps for improvement in quality.
● Take timely initiatives to dispose scrap & waste by adhering GIA and Municipality guidelines.
● Monitor TAT, on time delivery trend for mechanical, body repair jobs and to initiate timely actions for improvements.
● Monitor right repair methods are in place for mechanical and body repairs and to assure the repair quality.
● Assist workshop team for technical & Diagnosis support in critical situations.
● Monitor productivity, Efficiency, workshop utilization and to ensure the technician allocation, clock in/out mechanism are in proper function.
● Follow workshop 4S and practice all HSE mandates in the service center.
● Adhere to service SOP and GIA guidelines.
Desired Candidate Description
● The Workshop Manager reports to Head of Service operations on issues affecting all aspects of Service- customer satisfaction, operation of Service centers and manpower issues.
● As an Manager of the branch, he is accountable for his branch performance and operational controls.
● Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Engineering
● 5 - 7 years’ experience automobile industry & 3 years in similar position
● Detailed knowledge of Gulf market and competition preferred
● High level planning and analytical skills
● Leadership, people management and team building skills
● Fluency in English – Arabic is a plus