Today, MG is more than an iconic octagonal badge; it is once again a motoring force to be reckoned with.
Our much-loved British brand has been re-launched with the financial backing of one of the world’s largest car manufacturers, which allows us to stand tall in the global market.
The new range of MG models, that have been designed and engineered at our site in Longbridge, Birmingham, include the MG3, MG GS and MG ZS.
The MG6 was the first in a new generation of MG cars and was a contemporary fastback, specifically designed to meet the varied needs of our busy customers. Launched initially in 2011, and followed by the new MG6 in 2015, it encompasses everything you'd expect from great British brand.
The MG3, which was launched in 2013, is a supermini packed with more fun, practicality and specification than any of its rivals, and at just a fraction of the cost. In 2016, moving with the times, Stop-Start was added to the MG3, but more excitingly, MG launched the MG GS and with it, a first venture into the exciting, yet highly competitive, SUV market with a new 5-year/80,000-mile warranty. The MG GS, with its stylish looks, high specification and affordable pricing, marks another milestone in MG's future development.
In 2017, MG launched the MG ZS, the brand new compact-SUV which marks an exciting new era of the iconic company. The MG ZS comes with an industry leading fully-manufacturer backed, transferable 7 year/80,000-mile warranty.
With strong financial backing and a bright future, MG is ready to write the most exciting chapter in what is already a very colourful story.
BRITISH DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
MG’s site in Birmingham is home to the European Engineering Technical Centre and Design Studio, as well as a manufacturing facility and the Headquarters of MG Motor UK. It is at the Headquarters that the UK Sales and Marketing team have re-launched the MG brand here in its home market.
Jordan • Posted 2 months ago
● Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
● Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
● Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
● Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving, and minor repairs.
● Oversees mail handling and courier service.
● Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer-assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
● May participate in the selection, training, and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
● Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
Desired Candidate Description
● Minimum of 3 years’experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and record keeping Bachelors or a Diploma