United Motors Company
United Motors Company (UMC) is the sole authorized distributor of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Alfa Romeo in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company was established in 1999 as merger of United Arab Motors Company and Al-Essayi Trading Corp.
UMC is one of the largest companies in the Saudi automotive market, employing more than 1100 highly trained and experienced staff in our 71 branches.
UMC is the largest distributor for Chrysler in the Middle East and has won many awards, such as “Top cars and parts sales volume” for Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep cars in the Middle East consistently. “World Top Performer – Ranked 3rd “ in Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram sales, and “World’s Largest Independent Distributor of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram”. Talking about achievements, UMC has gained customer’s trust and distinguished reputation in the Saudi automotive business through continuous efforts to provide comprehensive and premium service, which is reflected through its slogan “United To Serve you Better”.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 3 months ago
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Entry of daily transactions.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the General Ledger.
• Assist in month end closing in order to produce the monthly trial balance.
• Prepare monthly worksheet financial reports.
• On a monthly basis, prepare the detailed schedule of discounted promissory notes and L/C refinanced loans by banks and by due dates.
• Prepare Consignment Cost report (CCR) for the shipment of spare parts and stock vehicles.
• Prepare journal vouchers (JV) for the financial transactions of the month.
• Prepare Invoice Journal Voucher (IJV) for the transactions with suppliers during the month.
• Any other work assignment by Accounting Manager and Finance Controller.
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
• Proficiency in Windows environment with strong Excel skills; knowledge of accounting software (Plex a plus)
• Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Self-starter and able to work independently
• Willingness to work cooperatively with all levels of employees and management and with a hands-on approach to taking on various tasks as needed