Škoda Auto India
Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe. It has set up a modern manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The facility is spread across 300,000 sq. mt. Škoda Auto India has a network of 131 outlets across the country. The company sold 30,005 units in 2011, which represented an increase of 50% over the preceding year.
Specialist Headlamp Electronics
India • Posted 1 month ago
Purpose of Position:
- Handles the development of all headlamp electronics, including FCM, Leimo and step motors
1. Component / parts / Assembly/Testing/Benchmark Study – localization (the part design and
development at MB & WOB)
2. Part Development with resolving technical issues
3. BMG Part level testing, Vehicle level testing, Supplier co - ordination with technical input
4. Be a communication link between R & D Skoda/VW and various agencies of VW/SAIPL India like
Purchase, SRM, Program Management, logistics, Assembly, Production , Suppliers
5. BMG Release: ensure right part availability for BMG testing, assess and report the part / assembly
validation status regularly. (Engineering Release in Skoda/VW is BMG)
6. Documentation of work progress.
7. Maintain the assignment index to ensure quality and timely completion of the assignments
8. Lessons learnt documentation
9. Ensure quality and cost consciousness within the team
10. Study the Benchmark vehicle and adopting the concept to Skoda vehicles.
11. Effective Cost optimization to achieve the FMK idea.
12. Active Participation of FMK Electrical member of our internal forum
13. Responsible for Endurance testing of newly developed parts.
14. Planning to make a KPM system to identify and update the Global Project
15. Following change management.
Desired Candidate Description
Communication in English
Good knowledge about automobile Technics
Familiarity MS Office
Product development knowledge
Good administrative skills : ability to plan , develop a structure