A A Bin Hindi
The A.A. Bin Hindi Group - a name that has become synonymous with quality. Our commitment to customer service and our ability to maintain and deliver as per promised schedules, has seen the group carve a prominent niche for itself in the upper echelons of Bahrain's business and trading. With over four decades of pioneering experience under our belt and an ever-growing client list that includes leading names from the government, private and public sectors; we take pride in our contribution towards the development of the country's economy. Furthermore, it is our primary focus to keep this fire alive within us.
Specialties: Representing World renowned brands in Construction, Earthmoving & Industrial Equipments, Samsung Mobiles, Kia Automobiles, and Renault Trucks
Company Size: 501-1,000 employees
Bahrain • Posted 8 months ago
● Responsible for handling all marketing, sales, and customer care activities for the assigned sales activity (field sales); prepares order forms and related work documents accordingly; ensure that all supporting documents are provided by the customers.
● Responsible for promoting current and new models as assigned by the Division head; conducts technical seminar as necessary.
● Commit to Sales targets; review own sales performance; adopt corrective and preventive actions accordingly.
● Assist in the preparation of quotations; take the approval of the Division head accordingly.
● Maintain loyalty from existing customers through regular review calls/visits, offering promotional materials, and professional conduct.
● Contacts/Visits potential customers to demonstrate models and attempts to win new markets; keep in mind that he/she is the Ambassador and the front line of the company in the market and the only information channel between the company and existing clients.
● Negotiate with customers the variations in prices and special promotions; commit to the price lists and discount limits provided by the Division head; convey the feedback of customer regarding the prices to the Assistant Sales Manager and the Division head in order to take the necessary actions.
● Trouble shoots in matters of documentation, specifications, and delivery.
● Handle customer complaints as appropriate; convey the complaints to the Assistant Sales Manager as appropriate.
● Provide technical advice to customers on current and forthcoming models.
● Carry out market, customer, and competitors information search; report-back to the Assistant Sales Manager and the Division head the information gathered on current and future trends.
● Report to the Division head any difficulties or incidents occurred during work.
● Responsible for his/her own Sales reports and daily/monthly plans; consult the Assistant Sales Manager and the Division head accordingly.
● Prepares PDI requests and coordinates with the LV Vehicles Workshop and PDI section regarding PDI processes and customer requirements.
● Shall be knowledgeable of A.A. Bin Hindi Internal procedures and policies.
● Perform other duties and responsibility as agreed upon by the Division head and Job holder
Desired Candidate Description
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
● Diploma in Marketing; Bachelor degree in Business Administration (majoring in Marketing) or similar fields is preferred.
● Minimum experience of 2-3 Years in similar jobs.
● Knowledge in Light Vehicles; KIA Motors is preferred.
● Excellent knowledge in registration, customs, insurance, etc.
● Good knowledge of spoken and written English & Arabic.
● Courteous & Honest.
● Valid Driving license.