Universal Motors Agency (UMA)
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East.
As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern, Central, Western & Southern Province of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer. Our customers will be served in the manner they have come to expect from GM dealers worldwide.
UMA has adopted GM global retail standards and benchmarks and implemented new processes, which focus on the needs of our customers by: Exceeding their expectations in every aspect of sales and after-sales services without exception.
Setting the standards of excellence for car dealerships throughout the region. Focusing on customer's experience to make it as enjoyable and satisfying as possible. UMA is a joint venture between Arabian Motors & Engineering Company (Ameco-Zahid) and General Machinery Agencies (GMA), two of the oldest and most respected GM dealers in Saudi Arabia. Late Sheikh Abdulmajid Zahid and his brothers were awarded the first General Motors franchise in the Kingdom in 1949. The General Machinery Agencies Company established by the late Sheikh Salahudin Abduljawad was the second company to be awarded a GM franchise eight years later.
Today, their sons sit on the board of UMA and provide the strategic planning and direction, which will make UMA one of Saudi Arabia's leading automotive dealerships. We are building on their considerable success and experience in dealing with customers who demand top quality products backed up by a professional customer-oriented service.
Today, UMA enjoys a name in the market by virtue of its constant struggle to up-keep GM standards in all its discipline of business and hence now has a place as second to none as a GM Dealer.
Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Type: Public Company
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh • Posted 9 months ago
• Maintain prospects daily
• Maintain CRM system daily
• Meet and greet
• Test drive
• Assist sales manager with trade-in valuation when required
• Financial calculation and closing
• Complete all relevant documentation
• Assist in arranging financing where required
• Assist sales coordinator with documentation for transfer and insurance
• Prepare vehicles for delivery with the sales coordinator
• Follow up
• Complete online training as required
• Complete classroom training as required
• Maintain SSi levels as required
• Maintain mystery shop levels as required
• Assist in maintaining the showroom as required
• Achieve set monthly targets
Desired Candidate Description
● Customer Focus
● Good communication skills