Universal Motors Agency (UMA)
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East.
As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern, Central, Western & Southern Province of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer. Our customers will be served in the manner they have come to expect from GM dealers worldwide.
UMA has adopted GM global retail standards and benchmarks and implemented new processes, which focus on the needs of our customers by: Exceeding their expectations in every aspect of sales and after-sales services without exception.
Setting the standards of excellence for car dealerships throughout the region. Focusing on customer's experience to make it as enjoyable and satisfying as possible. UMA is a joint venture between Arabian Motors & Engineering Company (Ameco-Zahid) and General Machinery Agencies (GMA), two of the oldest and most respected GM dealers in Saudi Arabia. Late Sheikh Abdulmajid Zahid and his brothers were awarded the first General Motors franchise in the Kingdom in 1949. The General Machinery Agencies Company established by the late Sheikh Salahudin Abduljawad was the second company to be awarded a GM franchise eight years later.
Today, their sons sit on the board of UMA and provide the strategic planning and direction, which will make UMA one of Saudi Arabia's leading automotive dealerships. We are building on their considerable success and experience in dealing with customers who demand top quality products backed up by a professional customer-oriented service.
Today, UMA enjoys a name in the market by virtue of its constant struggle to up-keep GM standards in all its discipline of business and hence now has a place as second to none as a GM Dealer.
Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Type: Public Company
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh • Posted 8 months ago
● Keep track of client information, write reports and forecast future trends in client needs/behaviour.
● Achieve the sales targets in his branch.
● Supervise the sales consultants
● Conduct job training for sales consultants.
● Assist the area sales Manager to set the sales targets for each Sales consultants
● Distribute the work load between Sales consultants.
● Build and maintain very good relation with customers.
● Monitor showroom control process implementation by all branches.
● Ensure branch maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
● Deals with customer complaints and present ideal solutions.
● Maintain High level of Employees satisfaction
Desired Candidate Description
● 5- 7 years experience in sales, 2 years min. with Automotive industry .
● Application of warranty/insurance policy and procedure knowledge
● Application of brand/competitive product and program knowledge
● Application of financial product and program knowledge
● Business operations
● Marketing & Selling
● Financial analysis
● Computer and business systems
● Adequate command of Arabic and English Languages